TSCHE Eamcet Online Application 2017 Form Telangana Engineering and Medical Entrance Test Notification / Important Dates / Education Qualification and Application Submission Process check at tseamcet.in..
Telangana Government has announced a Notification for EAMCET 2017 conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad behalf of TSCHE. This is a Common Entrance Exam for Agriculture, Engineering and Medical which is conducted on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
Eligible candidates of EAMCET 2017 apply to enrollment into various professional degree courses offered in University or Private Colleges or institutes in the state of Telangana. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply EAMCET 2017 Application & Important dates / Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit / Qualification / Application Fee Details and Submission Application Process Check given below.
Telangana state Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 (EAMCET) will be conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad for the academic year 2017 on behalf of TSCHE. Sakshi Education TS Eamcet 2017 Notification will be released by the government of Telangana in the month of February. At present these application forms are available to get in online mode at the main site of this university.
But EAMCET Application Form 2017 only limited time period has been given by JNTU University and all the interested candidates have to deposit their forms between this time period. For this test it is now accepting Eenadu Pratibha EAMCET 2017 Application Form and check eligibility requirements from below.
Education Qualification: The interested candidates must have qualified Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board/university with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Bi.PC students are compulsory for Biology/Zoology with at least of 45% marks for General categories and 40% marks for the reserved (SC/ST) categories.
Candidates Age Limit
- Engineering and Pharmacy courses candidate’s age should not less than 16 years
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Engineering, FST) and B.Sc (CA & BM) age should not less than 17 years.
Application fee Details
- Engineering courses Rs.250/-
- Agriculture and Medical courses Rs.250/-
- Engineering and Agriculture & Medical Rs.500/-
Candidates application fee should be paid through online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking with registration fees for OBC/SC/ST candidates has to pay Rs.250.
- Starting date of form submission: February
- Last date of form submission: March
- Hall Ticket Released Date: April
- Exam Date: 02 May
EAMCET 2017 Online Submission Process
- Visit the official that is tseamcet.in
- Search the link EAMCET Application Form 2017
- Fill the candidate education details.
- Then Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the form and pay the amount through online mode.
- And Click on submit button Take Print out.