Raliway Recruitment Board Online Registration Form 2017 RRB 18252 Jobs Exam Fee details, Region wise details, RRB Non Technical Online Application Submission Process 2017 and state wise posts check at indianrailways.gov.in..
Govt of India, Ministry of Railways Recruitment Board has issued the RRB 18252 Non Technical Recruitment Notification posts. And also Indian Railway Department is released number of vacancies available for each post in various Zones in Railway Recruitment Board. This will help you to know the total number of vacancies and post wise vacancies released under RRB Recruitment 2017.
Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice (A), Commercial Apprentice (CA), Senior Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant & Reservation Clerk vacancies though RRB NTPC Graduate Level exam in all Railway Boards. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode from 26th December to January 2017.
Further details like State wise (or) Region wise RRB Vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, last date, how to apply and application form and more details are given below.
RRB 18252 Jobs How to Apply Online:
- The application format as per Annexure 1 & 2 should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1, 2, 3 etc. should be used.
- The application form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only, strictly observing all the instructions given in this Employment Notice.
- The candidates should affix his/her normal signature in English or in Hindi in the application form. Applications signed in capital letters/spaced out letters will be treated as invalid.
- The candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if the candidate fills up the application form in Hindi.
- One recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) color photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. Xerox copy of photographs is not permitted.
- The candidate should put their Left Hand Thumb impression at the designated places in the Application Form and in the Information Sheet. The Thumb impressions must be clear and complete. Ridges of the Thumb impressions must be clearly visible.
- Applications which are illegible, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, not in prescribed format, without color photo of candidate, not having IPO/DD or having IPO/DD purchased before date of issue of and after closing date of Centralized Employment Notice are liable to be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed Application for the Preliminary Examination for the notified categories of CEN No 03/2017 of RRB & Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM) failing which the application will not be entertained.
Application Fee Details for RRB Non- Technical: General and other unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee while SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
RRB Non Technical Recruitment Online Application Submission Process:
Candidates have the option to fill up their application online, wherever such facility is provided by respective RRB. For this, they should visit the website of the RRB concerned and fill up their detailed Bio-data in the Application Form and upload the applicable scanned documents on the website.
RRB Non Technical 18252 Vacancy Region Wise Details Check Below