BTER Diploma CET official Notification 2017 and Ajmer DTE Online Registration form, Ajmer DTE Polytechnic Exam Application Form / Eligibility Details and Exam Fee details Check at dte.rajasthan.gov.in..
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Rajasthan is going to announce the notification of regarding the Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission which is commenced by Board of Technical Education (BTER). Ajmer PHED Diploma Polytechnic will circulate their application form for several Selected Colleges and Institutions located in Rajasthan.
A huge number of candidates every year try to take BSTR admission in this Govt. Raj Diploma 2017 Board is going to be conducted by the Polytechnic Entrance Exam Month of June. Availability of application form for BTER polytechnic exam 2017 will being from the month of April 2017 and hence applicants are instructed to submit the application form before the last date.
Registration Fees Details for Rajasthan DTE 2017: Before starts filling up the application form applicants have to fill the form fees for through at E-Mitra, CSC or Kiosk and must get the fees receipt. For General and OBC Rs 400/- and SC, ST Candidates are Rs 300/-. The fee as to be paid in select any one mode that is Credit or Debit cards or Internet Banking and after few days the candidates can download the original Hall Ticket. Eligible candidates who have passed 10th/12th qualification the and required to apply online for more details of Raj Polytechnic Admission Test 2017 Application form download you can visit to official website.
Important dates for BTER Diploma 2017
- Online application begins from: April
- Last date of online application: May
- Admit card will be available from: May
- RAJ DTE Examination date: June
- Result declaration date: June
How to Apply (or) Fill Rajasthan Polytechnic Application 2017 Form
- Log on to official website dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the Diploma CET 2017 entrance application link and click on it
- Read the notification if eligible click on apply online
- Fill the application completely and correctly
- Upload scanned Your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee as per notification
- Check the filled form then Click on submit button
- Download and take the print Application Form.