MP PPT official Notification 2017 and RGPV TU Online Registration form, Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Exam Application Form / Eligibility Details and Exam Fee details Check at mponline.gov.in..
The Government of Madhya Pradesh Department of Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is a Technological University is Going to Conduct the Polytechnic Examination tests in the month of March to April to the Public Examinations of 2017 under Polytechnic Education. This is Most Famous University for Polytechnic courses in the state of MP RGPV TU.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was set up as Pre-Medical Test Board in 1970. Later, In 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted and In 1983 both these boards were amalgamated with the name of MP Professional Examination Board. It is one of the best board to conduct exam. A huge number of candidates every year try to take admission in MP Govt. colleges but it is not so easy to take admission.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has announced a notification very soon and conduct the entrance exam for all those candidates who want to take admission in polytechnic in MP. This is exam for all those candidates who want to take admission in various courses of Polytechnic. Through this entrance test you will be able to take admission in various Govt. and Private colleges.
So all the interested candidates please fill the application form within time or before the last date and last date of submission of application form is in the month May 2017 and submission of application will start from April 2017. All the qualified students are eligible to get admissions in Self Governing Polytechnic Colleges, Government Polytechnic Colleges, State Funded Polytechnic Colleges, Self Governing and Government Women Polytechnic Colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PPT Registration Fee Details: Candidates applying for MP PPT need to pay a fee of 400/- if belonging to Open categories while it costs 200/- for SC or ST or PD. But there will be online application charges of 50/-. Candidates can select any one mode that is Credit or Debit cards or Internet Banking and after few days the candidates can download the original Hall Ticket. Eligible candidates who have passed MP 10th qualification the and required to apply online for more details of RGPV 2017 Application Form you can visit to official website.
Important date for MP PPT
- Online application begins from: (Coming Soon)
- Last date of online application: (Coming Soon)
- Last date for Online rectification: (Coming Soon)
- Admit card will be available from: (Coming Soon)
- MP PPT Examination date: (Coming Soon)
- Result declaration date: (Coming Soon)
How to Apply (or) Fill MP RGPV Registration 2017 Form
- Log on to official website www.rgpvdiploma.in
- Find the MP PPT 2017 entrance application link and click on it
- Read the notification if eligible click on apply online
- Fill the application completely and correctly
- Upload scanned Your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee as per notification
- Check the filled form then Click on submit button
- Download and take the print Application Form.