Karnataka Diploma CET official Notification 2017 and KEA DCET Online Registration form, KAR DTE Polytechnic Exam Application Form / Eligibility Details and Exam Fee details Check at dte.kar.nic.in..
The Directorate of Technical Education ensures a planned development of technical education in the state consistent with the policies of State and the Nation. We are committed to provide need based, quality technical and professional human resources to the industry, business and community. Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts KDCET for admissions into engineering colleges located in the state as well as evening colleges.
This exam will be for admitting students in 3rd semester regular B.E courses in Government Colleges, Private colleges and In the university campus etc. for a first year Architecture course under later entry. This entrance exam will be conducted in the month of May/June 2017.
Candidates can download the KEA Diploma CET 2017 information brochure for academic session 2017. Candidates must have to register their Karnataka DCET 2017 online application from on KEA official website www.kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates can go to below get more updates about the exam. It is one of the best board to conduct exam. A huge number of candidates every year try to take DTE admission in KAR Govt.
The complete details about K CET 2017 are given in the official notification released by the department. The candidates should read all the details very carefully before filling the online Application Form. Before filling the online application form they have to check their eligibility which is given here and also in information brochure. Candidates will be able to note down the instruction such as Education qualification, Age limit, residence proof etc.
KEA Diploma CET Admission Fee Details: Candidates appearing for Diploma CET 2017 has to pay a registration fee of 650/- if they are of general, OBC categories and in the case of SC/ST categories need to pay an amount of 500/-. Candidates can select any one mode that is Credit or Debit cards or Internet Banking and after few days the candidates can download the original Hall Ticket. Eligible candidates who have passed KSEEB 10th qualification the and required to apply online for more details of KDTE 2017 Application Form you can visit to official website.
Important date for Karnataka DCET 2017
- Online application begins from: (Coming Soon)
- Last date of online application: (Coming Soon)
- Last date for online rectification: (Coming Soon)
- Admit card will be available from: (Coming Soon)
- KDCET Examination date: (Coming Soon)
- Result declaration date: (Coming Soon)
How to Apply (or) Fill KCET Application 2017 Form
- Log on to official website http://dte.kar.nic.in/
- Find the Diploma CET 2017 entrance application link and click on it
- Read the notification if eligible click on apply online
- Fill the application completely and correctly
- Upload scanned Your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee as per notification
- Check the filled form then Click on submit button
- Download and take the print Application Form.