Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017 Application available from Shortly and check the Notification / Exam Dates at the official website cetdelhiexam.nic.in..
The Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE) plans to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2017 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and Non Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE).
Controller of CET 2017, on behalf of Delhi Knowledge Development Foundation, under Department of Training & Technical Education shall conduct the CET and shall announce the centers where the tests shall be held. CET-2017 will also be available for lateral entry of candidates passing out from CBSE 10+2 (Vocational Engineering Stream) from Schools located in Delhi & those from Industrial Training Institutions located in Delhi & affiliated to SCVT / NCVT.
This test aims to offer the students who want to pursue Diploma Engineering as well as Non Engineering courses in Delhi colleges. CET Delhi is conducted every year during the month of April. Qualified students will be offered admissions in best colleges of Delhi. In this examination there will be total of 5 tests. The admission form will be available from April 2017. For more information about the Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017 Application form candidates may see below.
So candidates should read all the details very carefully before filling the online Admission Form. Before filling the online Registration form they have to check their eligibility which is given here and also in information brochure. Candidates will be able to note down the instruction such as Education qualification, Age limit, residence proof etc.
Delhi Polytechnic Exam Fee Details: All the candidates are required to pay an amount of 350/ towards CET Delhi application fee in online mode through debit or credit or net banking and after few days the candidates can download the original Admit Card 2017.
Eligible candidates who have passed 10+2 qualification the and required to apply online for more details of Delhi Polytechnic 2017 Application Form you can visit to official website.
Important date for Delhi Polytechnic 2017
- Online application begins from: April
- Last date of online application: April
- Admit card will be available from: May
- Diploma Examination date: June
- Result declaration date: June
How to Apply (or) Fill Delhi CET Application 2017 Form
- Log on to official website http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
- Find the Diploma CET 2017 entrance application link and click on it
- Read the notification if eligible click on apply online
- Fill the application completely and correctly
- Upload scanned your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee as per notification
- Check the filled form then Click on submit button
- Download and take the print Application Form.