Manabadi AP PGECET Notification 2017 Exam Application & Important dates GPAT Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit / Qualification / Application Fee Details and Submission Application Process Check given below..
JNTUK, Kakinada has issued Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (APPGECET) 2017 Notification for various Post Graduate professional courses. JNTUK on behalf of APSCHE. Through this exam candidates will be able to take admission in various M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.Arch / Gradute level Pharm-D (PB) (Full time) Post Graduate courses in University’s in Andhra Pradesh including affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017
At this time lots of eligible candidates are waiting for the declaration of its application forms and for all of them it is a good news that at this time GPAT/PGECET Application Form 2017 are now available at official web site. Now, the government of Andhra Pradesh has soon released the PGECET 2017 notification through its official site. So, students get ready to Sakshi AP GPAT 2017 apply online. It is offer two important option which is technology and pharmacy can also read the complete information.
M.Tech, ME and M.Pharmacy entrance exam will releasing by the Andhra Pradesh. AP PGECET entrance examination is organized through the JNTU Kakinada on the aspect of the (APSCHE). If you are qualified of GATE or GPAT need not to participate in this exam as they are selected on the basis of their score in GATE or GPAT.
Application fee Details:
- General category have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee
- Reserved category have to pay Rs.250/- as application fee
Candidates application fee should be paid through online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva by using Debit card/Credit card or Net banking
Age Limit: Age limit should be above 17 years.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed final year of B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy /B.Arch/AMIE/B.Planing or Equivalent examination for seeking admission in P.G Courses and it’s Specialization/Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) Courses.
- Starting date of form submission: March 2017
- Last date of form submission: April
- Hall Ticket Released Date: May
- Exam Date:May
PGECET 2017 Online Registration Process
- Visit the official that is http://appgecet.apsche.ac.in
- Search the link PGECET Application Form 2017.
- Fill the candidate education details.
- Then Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the form and pay the amount through online mode.
- And Click on submit button Take Print out.