Sakshi AP PGLCET Notification or Law Course 2017 Exam Application & Important dates / Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit / Qualification / Application Fee Details and Submission Application Process Check given below..
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Notification 2017 is going to conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU), Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. AP Law common Entrance Test will provide the opportunities for many candidates in Low Course. Every year the organization releases the notification and secure many numbers of candidates in various colleges. Interested can apply Sakshi AP LAWCET Notification 2017 Through official web portal on before last date. AP PGLCET Notification 2017 online Application starting, last date Exam dates will be updated shortly.
AP LAWCET is a law entrance exam conducted to have admission in 3 or 5 years LLB course. It is fully called as Andhra Pradesh law common entrance test. The exam is carried out by the SK University on the behalf of APSCHE. The LAW CET exam is conducted annually for the applicants to achieve LLB, B.L course admissions in Govt colleges. We have already uploaded the details essential for AP PGLCET 2017 exam. The official site aplawcet.org advertises the information through the online site or by advertisement in the newspaper.
This Entrance Examination 2017 eligibility details to have a clear view of the qualifications that are essential for the candidate to apply. Aspirants have to fill the online application form available on the official site and print the submitted application form. The exam is conducted in the month of May as per the Eenadu Pratibha AP LAWCET 2017 schedule and this exam conducted on 28th May 2017. AP LAWCET is the entrance exam to get the admission for Graduate Degree courses like 3 year and 5 year LL.B / B.L and LL.M Courses.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017 apply online from official site. This Law Course entrance exam applied candidates we can get more information like applying process, selection process, age limit and important dates check given below.
Application Fee Details: Candidates application fee should be paid through online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking with registration fees for OBC candidates has to pay Rs.300 and for SC/ST candidates has to pay Rs.150.
- 3 years LLB Course: Applicant maximum age should be 30 years
- 5 years LLB Course: Applicant age must not be more than 20 years
- 3 year LL.B. Course – Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for 3 Years LL.B.
- 5 Year LL.B. Course – Two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% for 5 Years LL.B.
- Starting date of form submission: March 2017.
- Last date of form submission: April.
- Hall Ticket Released Date: May
- Exam Date: 28 May 2017.
PGLCET 2017 Online Registration Process
- Visit the official that is aplawcet.org
- Search the link LAWCET Application Form 2017.
- Fill the candidate education details.
- Then Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the form and pay the amount through online mode.
- And Click on submit button Take Print out.