AP EDCET Notification or B.Ed 2017 APSCHE Ed.CET Exam Application & Important dates / Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit / Qualification / Application Fee Details and Submission Application Process Check given below..
Andhra Pradesh EDCET 2017 has been announced by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education. It is an entrance examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh for admissions purpose for the courses like B.Ed Courses in all the colleges and Universities in AP State. Candidates who were waiting for this AP Edcet notification 2017 can check it in official website. This Education common entrance test will provide the opportunities for many candidates in different courses.
For this EDCET 2017 the students who completed their courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.C.A, B.Com many others and seeking for admission into course Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). Candidates age limit should be minimum 19 years as application closing date. Selection of the candidate for counseling will be based on performance in the Entrance test.
We suggest every student to stay in touch with our website for latest news regarding the AP Edcet Notification 2017. As per Ed.CET Schedule Notification Issued on March 2017 Ed.CET Online Application Submission Starts from March 2017 fom this year only Online format in Ed.CET applications through www.apedcet.org.
Interested candidates those who wish to pursue B.Ed courses can apply online through official website. so all applicants those who are willing to seek admission for EDCET B.Ed courses are suggested to submit the application form through online on or before the last date as mentioned official notification.So the this entrance examination applied candidates we can get complete details about AP EDCET Notification 2017 Age limit, Application fee, Important dates and submission of application process are given below.
AP Ed.CET Exam Qualification:
- Aspirants age limit must be more than 19 years
- Applicants must be the citizen of India and should possess the graduation degree in various disciplines like B.A / B.Sc (home science) / B.Sc / B.Com / B.C.A and B.B.M also.
- Candidates must score the 50% aggregate in graduation for general candidates whereas 40% aggregate for SC/ST candidates
Application Mode: Eligible candidates apply this EDCET Entrance Exam 2017 through online mode only.
Application Fee Details: Candidates application fee should be paid through online / AP Online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking with registration fees for OBC candidates has to pay Rs.300 and for SC/ST candidates has to pay Rs.150.
- Starting date of form submission: March
- Last date of form submission: April
- Hall Ticket Released Date: May
- Exam Date: May
Ed.CET 2017 Online Registration Process
- Visit the official that is apedect.org
- Search the link AP EDCET Application Form 2017
- Fill the candidate education details.
- Then Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the form and pay the amount through online mode.
- And Click on submit button Take Print out.